- Heroku Architecture
- Language Support
Databases & Data Management
- Heroku Postgres
- Heroku Connect (Salesforce sync)
- Extending Heroku
You can extend the Heroku platform in a variety of ways:
- Use the Platform API to perform a variety of app management tasks.
- Use app webhooks to add proactive platform notifications to your workflow.
- Build add-ons that Heroku customers can provision and use with their own apps.
- Develop plugins for the Heroku CLI.
- Create buildpacks to support new languages or behaviors on Heroku.
- Getting Started with the Platform API
- Platform API Reference
- Setting Up Apps Using the Platform API
- Building and Releasing Using the Platform API
- app.json Schema
- JSON Schema for Platform API
- Pipelines Using the Platform API
- Creating Slugs from Scratch
- Copying Slugs with the Platform API
- API Compatibility Policy
- What Is an Add-on?
- How Add-ons Work
- Building an Add-on
- Becoming an Add-on Partner
- Bringing an Add-on to Market
- [Legacy] Building an Add-on
- Migrating to Platform API for Partners
- Migrating to V3 of the Add-on Partner API
- Add-on Plans and Pricing