Integrating with Salesforce
Salesforce offers a full suite of products to support your business. You can integrate Heroku and the Salesforce Platform in several ways. Choosing among them comes down to understanding your requirements and the capabilities of each integration type.
If you’re unsure of which integration to use, see the Integrating Heroku and the Salesforce Platform Overview for a quick look at each.
- Publish and Subscribe to Salesforce Platform Events
- Using the Salesforce REST API with Heroku
- Make Apex and Workflow Callouts to Your API
- Getting Started with Lightning Web Components Open Source on Heroku
- Sync Salesforce Data with Heroku Connect
- Data Virtualization with Heroku External Objects and Salesforce Connect
- Connect Heroku Data Services to Mulesoft
- Connect Heroku Postgres to Tableau
- Connect Heroku Postgres to CRM Analytics (formerly Tableau CRM)
- Architect’s Guide to Data Integration with Salesforce
- Architect’s Guide to Event-Driven Architecture With Salesforce