Heroku Enterprise Accounts provide unified administration and accountability features across all of an organization’s Enterprise Teams. These features include:
- Managing Enterprise Teams
- Viewing and exporting billing-related usage data across the Enterprise Account
- Auditing user activity across the Enterprise Account
- Configuring account-wide SSO
- Controlling access to all of the above features
The Heroku Dashboard’s context switcher lists all of the Enterprise Teams you belong to under their associated Enterprise Account (if they belong to one):
Enterprise Teams that don’t belong to an Enterprise Account appear under the “Enterprise Teams (LEGACY)” section at the bottom of the context switcher. Teams also appear in this section if you are a “collaborator” on a team but are not a member of the team’s associated Enterprise Account.