Heroku CLI v2.28.1 released with bug fixes.
Change effective on 22 June 2012
A new version of the Heroku CLI is available with the following bug fixes:
- Client now properly handles error messages in a different format which is occasionally returned.
- Data in ps now correctly sorts in numerical order by process name.
- There is now an experimental rpm package.
- Update to new argument handling to avoid having frozen strings, which cause other errors.
- Only set sync on stdin/stdout when they are tty, fixes piping out to other commands.
- The updater now reloads itself after setting up everything else to load from ~/.client, preventing some cases where updater was from a different version from other files.
- The error formatting for plugins:update has been updated to be more consistent.
- Config values that are set with quoted strings, ie FOO=“bar baz” should now display similarly.
See the CLI changelog for details and update by using