Heroku CLI version 8.0.2
Change effective on 21 March 2023
The Heroku CLI has been updated to version 8.0.2 (versions 8.0.0 and 8.0.1 were deprecated due to problems with the releases). This release migrates the Heroku CLI to OCLIF/core. This update doesn’t affect the basic functionality of the CLI, but there are a couple of breaking changes.
- The Heroku CLI only works on Node versions >= 14 due to dependencies. You must use Node 16 to develop the CLI.
- Most output to the terminal from the CLI has whitespace changes, including leading spaces and new or removed line breaks.
- Improvements to capitalization, punctuation, and wording.
- Improved plugin
- Descriptions for several topics that were missing them.
- An updated list of commands, including adding previously hidden aliases for existing commands.