Managing Company Users as an Add-on Partner
Last updated 19 March 2019
As an add-on partner, you may add Company Users to your add-on through the Heroku Partner Portal under the “Company” tab in the “Company Users” list.
Company User permissions
Users with Company User access have the following permissions to all add-ons for your company:
- Update add-on Manifests, including your API URLs, password, and other configuration.
- Access to view and respond to tickets within the Heroku Support tool.
- View and reset OAuth Secrets if your addon uses the Unified API.
- Access alter and update all marketing and billing information in the Partner Portal (this site).
- Ability to install all public and hidden plans at list price.
Company Users also get notified via email when a new support ticket is escalated to and add-on support queue, or when a ticket changes.
How to add Company Users
- Have the user create a Heroku Account with the email address they would like to use.
- While logged into that Heroku Account, have the user visit https://addons.heroku.com/provider/home
- The user should click the “Join the Provider Program” button and click through the agreement.
- Once they’ve joined the program and accepted the agreement, you may add the user through the Company tab of the Partner Portal. Until the above step is complete, you’ll get an
email doesn't have a Heroku account associated with iterror when you attempt to add them.
How to revoke Company User access
You may revoke Company User access through the Heroku Partner Portal. Be aware that revoking access to your add-on from a Company User will not de-provision any add-on instances of hidden or test plans that this user may have previously installed.