Articles on Java
1 year ago
- This article describes various methods for deploy executable JAR files ("Fat JAR" or "Uberjar") to Heroku.
- This tutorial shows you how to deploy a Gradle app.
- Creating, configuring, deploying and scaling Java applications on Heroku using Gradle.
2 years ago
- How to use the Heroku Maven plugin to deploy applications to Heroku.
- This article describes how to migrate an existing Spring Boot application to Heroku using Maven.
3 years ago
- This tutorial demonstrates how to build a Java and Play Framework application that uses a WebSocket, deployed to Heroku.
4 years ago
- JVM memory usage details and how to profile Java applications on Heroku
5 years ago
- Configuring a session manager that is backed by a Memcache shared data store.
- Building and deploying Tomcat-based applications that launch with Webapp Runner.
- Create and deploy a Java web application that uses either an embedded Jetty server, or Jetty Runner.
- Understand how to execute logic in Java apps using non-web dynos, either using a scalable worker dyno or a one-off dyno.
- How to add libraries to your application that are not available in a public Maven repository.
- This developer guide walks you through a series of articles to help you understand how to build and deploy Java applications on Heroku.
- Create, configure, deploy and scale a database-backed Spring MVC Hibernate Java application on Heroku.