Learning resources for building and extending applications on Heroku.
1 month ago
- Softtrends Marketing Connector is an add-on that synchronizes data between your marketing environment and either a Postgres database or a Kafka Topic.
- Save 50% of your log analyzing time
2 months ago
- Creating, configuring, deploying and scaling Kotlin applications on Heroku.
- A step-by-step guide for deploying your first Kotlin app and mastering the basics of Heroku
- Attachment Scanner allows you to scan user uploaded content for viruses, malware and other malicious files via a JSON API. It's anti-virus for developers.
- Managed Apache Kafka servers in the cloud
- Heroku documentation for Sqreen - Security solution for developers
3 months ago
- This addon is a prototype. While it appears as a beta addon, it is only intended to be a proof of concept and there are no current plans to release it to GA. The ability to link Dev Hubs is
- go glide vendor
4 months ago
- Kronus is an add-on that provides flexible job scheduling for one-time and recurring tasks.
- Elegant CMS, content made simple
- Rails Autoscale is a Heroku add-on that automatically scales your Heroku web dynos.
5 months ago
- Docker PaaS which runs your stack in AWS cloud
- A brief description of how to download and use NLTK data on Heroku.
- GuvScale is an add-on for automatic scaling of background workers.
- Fixie Socks is a Heroku add-on that enables users to make TCP connections from a known IP via a SOCKS proxy. Common use cases are database connections, FTP, SCP and SSH. Fixie Socks is language- and framework-agnostic.
- If your application tries to connect to the database on the first push it may not be able to if a database has not been added to your application yet.
- SendGrid is an add-on for providing a Marketing Email tool that builds beautiful and engaging marketing campaigns.
- Transform your apps with image recognition.
- How to resolve errors such as "Could not find rake-x in any of the sources" when running running a Rails console in a dyno.